TRAFO 2013 Site Specific Performance Project
TRAFO 2013 is a Site Specific Performance Project for Young Artists, Students and Young Professionals from all backgrounds and disciplines.
5 good reasons why to be part of TRAFO 2013:
- be member of an active, motivated young team in an international change initiative
- learn how to indentify your personal subject in the local and global transition dynamics
- learn creative ways how to express your themes and content in a site specific performance, gaining performance-skills and self-leadership competencies
- see how to work in a project laboratory with experienced international coaches
- enjoy to contribute to the lively artistic vibes in the old town of Zadar, focussing on the impact of your activities to a wider context: the society we live in.
Participants from Zadar, Croatia and Ex-Jugoslavian States are invited to work on the theme of Transitions, as starting point of an artistic and transformative process. They are encouraged and accompanied to express their voices and themes in relation to the actual political and social change and include cross generational activity. In 10 days we will work with performative practice and story telling – producing individual performances in public space. Coaches will offer the skills to find artistic expression in site-specific performances, presented in a One-Day-Festival.
TRAFO 2013 is a cooperative project by artists of the free performance scenes and cultural and educational Institutions of Zadar /Croatia and Berlin/Germany.
- Initiated and organized by: The Moving Academy, Berlin. Partner: Teatro VeRRdi (Zadar)
- Cooperating Partners: Kazaliste Lutaka Zadar, Avvantura Filmfestival FilmForum Zadar, Monoplay Festival